"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

ten on ten

Ten photos over ten hours (or a bit less today) on the tenth day of the month. A great way to document my day. 

I wasn't sure whether I'd keep going with my ten on tens this year as I was getting a bit forgetful towards the end of last year but as I had a fun day planned I thought I'd continue.  I went with a friend bike rinding in Centennial Park -then we had lunch together in a beautiful (photogenic) cafe nearby. 

This is a bit of what my day looked like ...







6:53am    dahlias, more pink than orange in real life- must have been the light
8:34am    shoes ready for bike riding
10.29am  my friend Caroline ready on her bike outside a cafe
10:59am  a spot of colour
11:13am  swans on the lake
12:23pm  entry into the Grounds in Alexandria
12:28pm water while we wait
12:40pm salads & sparkling mineral water
1:03pm   pots on the windowsill
1:11pm   colourful fruit & veg on the bench











2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're doing the Ten on Ten again, Leanne.
    I truly enjoy it so much each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful day spent in good company. I always look forward to you ten on ten posts!

    ReplyDelete