"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

autumn

 On Mondays I drive my adult son James to a program on a farm about 30 minutes from my house. After I dropped him off yesterday I decided to make a brief visit to a nearby park. It is such a beautiful spot. The combination of lovely morning light and gorgeous autumnal colours made it perfect for wandering and taking photos.

With my new camera I've joined up with picture spring (an on line course with Tracey Clark) to get a bit of photographic inspiration. I'm sharing photos prompted by the 30 day course on flickr and instagram. These photos below were inspired by the surroundings so I'm sharing them here. It is always good to have a reason to take my camera for an outing.

The last photo (self portrait) is actually one of the prompts from the course that I didn't share in the picturespring hashtag, I don't do selfies on instagram :)














5 comments:

  1. I love the way the light breaks out in that first photograph. And the whole series just lets me inhale deeply, finding peace. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Leanne. I love that you're adapting Picture Spring to your autumn! And I love that selfie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that park looks so beautiful! Beautiful photographs. Autumn colours are amazing, but I really love the beautiful purple flowers in the first pic! And lovely to see you too, Leanne! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos and the selfie is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne, these are just beautiful.
    I especially love the light in the first one. Just perfect.
    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete