"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

people watching

On Tuesday I went to the State library to see the World Press Photo 17 exhibition and Beauty in Difference: the street photography of Jon Lewis.  I went with Justine and we were both quite inspired by the street photography that we saw, so we chose to spend the next hour or 2 snapping away at what we saw as we wandered around.  This is some of what I captured and we also made a grid over at two takes.













3 comments:

  1. I love the shadows in the first and third shots. There's also a spot of bright color in most of these images that draws my eye, and nice interactions connecting the people in the photos. I am so shy of doing any street photography. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Leanne, and it looks like the weather was beautiful for you.
    What a fun way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete