"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

ten on ten

Ten on ten for September... ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month.
A great way to document my day..











:: bathroom selfie
:: a bunch of tulips in the morning sun
:: a new round rug under the coffee table
:: a drive down to cottage point- an interesting lounge chair by the river
:: trees
:: boats
:: a neighbour's blossom tree in the afternoon light
:: Poppy loves this rug
:: wooden coasters that belonged to my mum & dad
:: pizza for dinner















2 comments:

  1. I see signs of spring! And that pizza looks delicious. It's breakfast time as I'm reading this, but I'd love some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always so enjoy these wonderful glimpses of your day, Leanne.
    The pizza looks so yummy.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete