"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

ten on ten

Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of each month for October. I had a lovely day with an old friend -we walked & chatted & had lunch. I always love to document my day in this way...

This is a bit of what my tenth looked like :)





































:: a rose from the garden brought inside
:: James' colourful lunch
:: a view over Narabeen from the track up to the headland
:: a beach discovered that we didn't know existed
:: a beautiful plate shared & a glass of wine for lunch
:: artwork in the cafe
:: coffee art
:: my latest woven basket & the dog resting after a walk- she paddles her feet in her water bowl-hence the wet paw prints inside :(
:: spring leaves






2 comments:

  1. I always so enjoy your "Ten on Ten, Leanne!
    I especially like the beach photograph.
    So peaceful.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to discover a new beach with an old friend! Your day looks and sounds perfectly lovely.

    ReplyDelete