"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, July 10, 2017

ten on ten

It always surprises me just a little bit how beautiful a day can look even when nothing much happens. This is why I keep on taking ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. It really is such a great way to document a day. I've been doing it for such a long time and each time I do it I'm so glad I did. 

This is a bit of what the tenth of July looked like in my part of the world....







::  early morning out the back
::  dead roses and sunshine out the front
::  a mosaic statue in a  community garden near where I dropped James off
::  lorikeets, winter trees and blue sky
::  cup of tea, banana bread and instagram
::  Poppy
::  grocery shopping done
::  picture frames, photo and some greenery
::  winter trees
:: Charlie making some cereal before dinner









3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you continue to do Ten on Ten, Leanne.
    I truly, truly enjoy it.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your Ten on Ten, and always think "I should do that," and then always forget til I see yours again! It's finding beauty in the ordinariness of a day that appeals most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this what I love about ten on ten too! So much beauty to be found in the ordinary! I took my ten photos this month too, but didn't get around to posting them. Fingers crossed for next month. Love your images. Wow to the light in number two! xx

    ReplyDelete