"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

faux film

I went to some hand made markets on the weekend, and I had some fun experimenting with a new app. It's called Gudak & it simulates a film camera. You have a 'roll' of 24 film, and once you've taken your photos you have to wait 3 days to see them. No previews. On the app it says "believe your instinct!! have fun!!" And I did. 

I was really excited when I got a message on my phone saying that my film was ready. Here are some shots from Saturday. I've already started on my 2nd roll of 24. 











































3 comments:

  1. Nice! They have a retro vibe I like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually heard about this app a couple of weeks ago, and have been meaning to get it, but...
    Thank you for the reminder, Leanne!
    I love the way these turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks a great app! love the retro film feel

    ReplyDelete